In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bought a Glock 36 today

SLIDER-in-KYSLIDER-in-KY Member Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Went to the gun shop to just hang-out today. The owner, who is a good friend, showed me this G-36 as soon as I walked in the door. He had traded for it a few days ago. Excellent (if not better) shape. Got it for $400. I just couldn't say no!!! That thing shoots alot smoother than I thought it would.

EMSParamedic.gif
I'm clear, you're clear, everybody's clear...SHOCK!!!

Comments

• Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good price and it's a good pistol. I was happy with the one I snagged for $450 LINB, until now that is [:D]

If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Yep, been looking to get either the G36 or the G30. The upside to the G30 is that my G21 mags will fit in it, if needed. The upside to the G36 is that it is a very compact .45 which would make for a wicked CCW gun. Sounds like you got a decent price on it as well

orst-title-1.gif

SUPPORT THE I.N.S. , THE COUNTRY THEY SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    Some info for the others:

The new "slim-line" GLOCK 36 with it's 6 rounds magazine became the first choice for a concealated carry weapon.. http://www.glock.com/_45.htm That typo is on the Glock site[:D]

g36.jpg
  • kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jsergovic
    Some info for the others:

The new "slim-line" GLOCK 36 with it's 6 rounds magazine became the first choice for a concealated carry weapon.. http://www.glock.com/_45.htm That typo is on the Glock site[:D]

g36.jpg

No typo, it's just a word combining "concentrated" and "concealed". They pulled an ebonics and made up a word for what they were trying to describe[;)][:o)][:D]

orst-title-1.gif

SUPPORT THE I.N.S. , THE COUNTRY THEY SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    quote: it's just a word combining "concentrated" and "concealed". They pulled an ebonics and made up a word for what they were trying to describe

What a laugh!!![:D][:D][:D]
    A reputable company like Glock stooping to a marketing gimmick!
    At least they used the correct picture with the gun.
    That sure looks nice and slim[:p][:p][:p] just the right curves[:p][:p][:p] and easy to slip around![:D]
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've seriously wondered if they are going to offer a 10mm variant of the G36. I don't want one, but I think it'd sell about as well as the 36.

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • 0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
    MAKE SURE YA GET THE PINKY EXTENTION I THINK THEY GO FOR 20 BUCKS OR SO

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    SEMPER FI
  • ItGoBangItGoBang Member Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just got the Glock 30, LOVE IT!!![^] About the only difference in the 36 is it has a smaller grip and the 36 bbl is 3.8" and is 22.5 oz, the 30's bbl is 3.8" and is 26.5oz. 0311marine is right, you need the PINKY EXTENTION, I just got them on GB auction for... 2/$7.77 + $3.00 s/h [:D]

It will hurt you, More than it will hurt me..

Life Member..NRA,
    American Legion, MECU, MWCA, SMSC, NASDS, IDPA
    Thanks for all the help!