In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I'm crazy and bullheaded!

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
Got up early this morning and decided to run to Bozeman for 22 ammo since Friday is truck day at sportsmans warehouse. Look at the time and temp of this pic

30CE31D4-C55C-4ADA-8EBF-C7ACF841270C-8122-00000B6E3DDA2542_zpsac770f04.jpg

I rode the bike up here!! This is the temp now

7DDE649F-2A62-462F-B129-FA55246F27BC-8122-00000B6E75B24FFD_zpsfb5cf71d.jpg

And it looks like rain!

Froze my * off for one 375 round brick of CCI 22s!! This is what I go through to avoid paying scalper prices!!!!! I would rather go through this hassle and inconvienance then order online at crazy prices!

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,391 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    What happened to the grain hauling job?
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,132 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lets see gas, your time... way i figure it... youre Making money not paying those scalpers prices!!!
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    HandLoadHandLoad Member Posts: 15,998
    edited November -1
    Anything for a Ride, Eh?[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes it is a great excuse for a bike ride, I love riding and although we need to the rain here the last two weeks of wet drove me nuts and I had to get the bike out NOW [:D]

HPD, long story shot, I am not surprised that trucking has not changed with the misinformation and misleading job offers. I explained that I cannot nor will I drive in an OTR position and I must be home daily with an occasional night away as I am trying to get custody of my youngest son and a job OTR is a disqualifier for me to get custody. The first week I was stuck in Canada all week spending money I did not have for eats and a phone that was roaing costing me muchu dinero! When I questioned the trip and possibility of more trips like this dispatch told me that's they run primarily Canada and that I would spend most of my time up there. I gave them their truck back! I need work but I'm not that bad off yet, still have money squirreled away to live on and pay bills.