In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How to get fat(ter)

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Get stuck in a motel for a week with no wheels, add in Dominies Pizza and Pizza Hut apps to your smartphone, watch TV and eat pizza while chugging Dr Peppers.

Yep, I can feel myself growing [:(]

Comments

• Options
    RidefarRidefar Member Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't forget the ice cream!

You need to back fill the pizza with ice cream in order to digest it properly.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Gotta walk to the 7-11 to get ice cream.

Man I miss Kuwait, they cater to the lazy! There is a site called 6alabat.com, everybody that delivered was on that site with a full menu, you could get food, icecream, coffee and everything else delivered, Applebees delivers as does Baskin Robbins!
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just add in some Little Debbie snack cakes.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ridefar
    Don't forget the ice cream!

You need to back fill the pizza with ice cream in order to digest it properly.
    [:D][:D]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You do realize that the Chinese deliver too, you don't have to eat nothing but Italian[:D][:D]

Also, in most cities, a lot of restaurants deliver. Just type in restaurant delivery and the city you're in, and it will bring up all the restaurants that do deliver
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Big Sky Redneck
    Gotta walk to the 7-11 to get ice cream.

Man I miss Kuwait, they cater to the lazy! There is a site called 6alabat.com, everybody that delivered was on that site with a full menu, you could get food, icecream, coffee and everything else delivered, Applebees delivers as does Baskin Robbins!

Worked on the North Slope of Alaska and it was an even better deal. The camp ran a 24/7 cafeteria with Alaskan crab legs once a week, rib eye steaks once a week other pretty good meals,, not that hungry? There was a "sandwich bar" with ice cream and other goodies.

To top it off there was a revolving pie / cake carousel with pastries that had almost no calories,, the revolving trays threw the calories from the snacks into the glass where they slid down and were collected in a tray under the carousel. [:D][:p]

Everything was FREE, as much as you could eat. Included a Free exercise room to work it off,, -50 plus outside, jogging was out.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rent ya a hooker to work off the excess calories..they deliver! [:D] And they leave!!
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,202 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have never seen a skinny trucker.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    redhawkk480redhawkk480 Member Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocky Raab

they're out there , I know quite a few , you just notice the big ones more [;)]
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by redhawkk480

Yep, you either got the real skinny ones or the real big ones. The real big ones don't abuse drugs so they can stay awake as they drive, and the real skinny ones are a bunch of meth heads that can keep on going for three four days straight without stopping because they're tweaked-out
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks
    quote:Originally posted by redhawkk480

Yep, you either got the real skinny ones or the real big ones. The real big ones don't abuse drugs so they can stay awake as they drive, and the real skinny ones are a bunch of meth heads that can keep on going for three four days straight without stopping because they're tweaked-out

Now that is just a bunch of BS!! I never started gaining weight untill a few years ago, Inleft Iraq weighing about 160# and am now 220#.

Just because a trucker is skinny doesn't mean he is a tweaker and to insinuate he is is wrong. I used to be able to eat anything I wanted and never gain an ounce, I could eat oike a reckless horse and stay skinny. Now that I have ulcers and heartburn issues if I even look at food I get heavier. My digestive system changed and so did my metabolism.

I can guarentee you this much, I have always been and remain today 100% drug free, I have never used High Speed Chicken Feed and never will, my being skinny never had a damn thing to do with drugs, hell I don't even smoke mj! Worst thing I ever did was over rhe counter nodoze, coffee and Mt Dew!