In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

DHeffly

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
You work for Halliburton right? Did they have a trucking business at one time? I know someone looking for a Hallibuton patch for a scrap book of trucking cos he worked for, can you help? If so I will give you the email of the person and you can deal with him.

line2.gif
email2b.gif
hillbilly.gif

Comments

• paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Lonnie: Halliburton had several Fraqing crews in this area a few years ago! These guys drove all types of trucks used for fraqing oil wells! I had a couple of buddies who worked for them! They used to put in 20 hour days, six and seven days a week! They made good money but were on the road alot! They wore red coveralls with Halliburton patches!

Halliburton pulled out of this area several years ago so I doubt if any of these guys still have anything with the patches on!
    Pa.

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used to work for Dowell. That was in copetition with Halliburton in the oil well servicing business. We as well as Halliburton did do well fracing and acidizing and cementing. I may have a halliburton Patch somewhere as I collected patches at the time. We check and let you know.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Lonnie,

We did have our own trucking and driving crews, and still do to some degree. I'll check with some of the old timers and see if I can dig up an old drivers uniform.[;)]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks a million, it seems he is making a scrapbook out of a vest and wants patches for all the companies he drove for.

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif