In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hello Again Mudge

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Hey, thanks for the dinner. I hope you enjoyed the meet as much as I did and I hope you wasnt dissapointed! I really needed a cig toward the end so if I seemed a little edgy that's why. BTW, it snowed up here while I was gone, started thinking I ate something I shouldnt have when it started turning white along the side of the roads. Thanks again and I look forward to meeting again and going for a ride on the scoots sometime with you and the Mrs. I gotta see her dust ya! And I promise I will behave!

Comments

• Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    7MM..... Nice meeting you last nite. It's good to be able to put a face to a name. I think I found you a better deal on a Sportster. My mechanic has a 2001, 1200, black, some chrome (required on H-D's), 3,000 miles, forward controls. Looks really nice.$8995.00Mudge the chowhound
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey thanks for the info, I will have to check into it a little bit more. The dealer in Win VA called me today and says they can finance me no problem, just not as much as I would like to finance, I will need a considerable chunk of change to put down. I told them I will not be able to do that, I told them the original deal of $1200 down is all I can do. Besides after thinking about what you told me I did find out that they want a little much for that particular bike and I feel I can get a better deal elswhere. Like I stated many times before, I do like Harleys for what they are intended for, cruising. And I have given thought to buying one for awhile now. Only problem I have is the price, I don't want to spend more on a Harley than I would on a brand new Jap bike, so it seems I'm stuck in the sportster range because they are the only one comparable to the Japs price wise. If I paid $30,000 for a motorcycle I would get hung!