In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mudge, 7mm nut needs directions

robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
I've been trying to get on here and get hold of you, but of course the board hasnt been cooperative. I had copyed a conversation 7mm and I had on MSN so I could just post what it was he had to tell you, and where he would be trying to get a hold of you but I had to restart my computer and lost it. 7mm needs you to post where he is to meet you at. He will check the board for directions after his interview, hes going to check it at the flying J I believe, but just post something and he will hopefully see it. Ryan
SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC

Comments

• Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    7MM.....Tell me where you are and we'll meet you there. 304-229-1347Mudge the flexible
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS![This message has been edited by mudge (edited 04-05-2002).][This message has been edited by mudge (edited 04-05-2002).]
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Mudge, if you get this before I call you, I'm at the Flying J at exit 323 in VA, Im in a red and white ford pickup, lifteds with big tires, I got on a black t shirt and blue jeans with a dale earnhart hat on. I'll try to call here shortly.
  • Options
    OtomanOtoman Member Posts: 554
    edited November -1
    Man I am proud of both of you guys for kissing and making up!!!!!Crotch Rocket Man meets the Harley Guy.....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey otto, I may have bought a Harley while I was in Winchester!! Like I told Mudge, you should have been in the Harley shop when I asked them if they took jap bikes in on trade!!
  • Options
    wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh boy! Riding a Harley and driving for J.B. Hunt. Sounds like you will have a whole new set of friends.
    "It's great to be great, but it's greater to be human." Will Rogers
    standard.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Knock it off! Don't think me gonna be driving for 'ol JB, I'm overqualified!LOL
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    7MM..... Nice meeting you last nite. It's good to be able to put a face to a name. I think I found you a better deal on a Sportster. My mechanic has a 2001, 1200, black, some chrome (required on H-D's), 3,000 miles, forward controls. Looks really nice.$8995.00Mudge the chowhound
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    OtomanOtoman Member Posts: 554
    edited November -1
    Hey 7MM I saw 3 or 4 J.B. Hunt Trucks on the way to the Tulsa Gun Show today and thought about you...I sure like the white ones with the yellow better than the yellow with the White Lettering. I see a lot of J.B. Hunt Trucks and Werner and Wall Mart around here. Just curious who is the largest trucking firm in the U.S.A. and What do you think about while you get in all of that windshield time....You should have all of the worlds problems solved by now! HA!
  • Options
    Lone WolfeLone Wolfe Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    As for the largest it would be Snieder or however you spell it. Please 7mm dont drive for them unless you lease on with your own trk. you would go crazy going so slow hehe. If you are looking for a decent Co. KLLM is a preety good one. Most there trks run 72
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oto, I don't think I'm taking that job with JB, after spending the last couple years in a 80+mph 379, it's gonna be hard to drive for JB. Yes, I do alot of thinking sitting there but I'm also a music nut so I spend alot of time memorizing songs and pretending I'm the one on stage getting rich! Daydreaming keeps me going. Lon wolfe, Not sure if I want to go back on the road, I used to own a truck and I leased a couple trucks but got out of that crap. I'm actually looking for a local job but the problem is finding one that pays good, no I'm getting a teamster job! I'l flip burgers first!