In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Jake 13F

instrumentofwarinstrumentofwar Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
Welcome to the board. Judging by your name, I'm guessing you're active duty or prior service. Any chance Topeka is near Ft. Riley, KS? Just wondering, I had a buddy who PCS'd there from Ft. Drum. You may know him, SGT(maybe SSG now)Fryman. Last I knew his unit was on a deployment to Kuwait, but that was a few months ago. If you know him tell him that Ferg says hello, and I have word from Strozzi.
When in doubt...."FRAG OUT!"

Comments

• Options
    Jake13FJake13F Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey-yeah i just got back from ait in oct of last year. we drill at riley, but im not familiar with a sgt. fryman. planning on going active real soon tho.
  • Options
    songdogsongdog Member Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do they let you do artillery practice on the wild pigs up there still Jake. I remember reading a long while back that the mititary used the wild pig herds as practice for the gun men on the choppers. they showed a couple pics in the wichita eagle. Funniest thing i ever saw. Sounded like fun. That was there way of keeping the numbers at a manageable rate since they are not huntable due to the undetonated warheads that may lay through out the artilery range.songdog
    Be bold in what you stand for, careful in what you fall for.
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm calling PETA!! Just kidding, sounds like fun.