In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mudge

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
Have you kept track of all the things you are or have been in the last year or so? Life Member, Doubter, Dubious, Simple Minded, The Slasher, Mudge Ebert...[This message has been edited by He Dog (edited 03-08-2002).]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Have you filled your bag completely yet and gotten a chance to use it?

Brian

***I'm in the hi-fidelity first class travelling section I think I need a Leer jet***
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So how did ya come out? with the Mg/Dl level Hope all whent well!

FrancF- The Nosey [;)]

hsas157x100.gif
    gun1.gif

"I know Everything!"

"My Wife is a Hair Stylist"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have you figured out how all the stow-aways go in the bag? Gotten a chance to use it yet?

***I'm in the hi-fidelity first class travelling section I think I need a Leer jet***
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Since we cant shoot rats at the garbage dump anymore.I find your whit and since of wisdom just about as much fun. varmit the entertaned (just this one time).
    A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Youv'e got mail. Email me back I need to talk with you.

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Has the mailman threatened to quit yet?[:D]

"By the time you can make ends meet,they move the ends"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Your items went out yesterday. Sorry for the delay I was busy getting everybody the information about the giveaway and the had the flu but I finally got your stuff shipped yesterday. I also made it back to work today. I still haven't gotten all my strength back but at least I'm functioning somewhat normally. I'm still catching up on shipments from my auctions that ended during my illness.

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one
  • Options
    edited November -1
    the bullets went out monday i had to go out of town.the wife had to spend 25 min at the post office and boy did i hear about that[xx(][xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [:D]Is the stuff still coming in?[:D]

Measure twice, cut once.
    calipers_open_close_md_wht.gif
    Empty the clip!
    smoking_gun_md_wht.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Swwbo and I will be going up your way on Thu the 12th on our way to the get together at Harrisburg. Would you and the lovely missus be interested in lunch? We are going up that way so that I can avoid all the NoVirg and Baltimore traffic. 3 million miles without a chargeable accident and Swwbo still tells me how to drive. I just don't know how I am able to drive the big truck at work w/o her help.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I may be heading thru your way next week for an interview in Winchester. I know MD it is a hanging offense to have a handgun in the vehicle but I will be in MD for 10 minutes so I won't worry about it. Hows WV and VA with the gun laws, can I take my "American Express"? Depending on what time I need to be at the terminal maybe we can hook up for a cold one(pepsi for me).
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank You very much for pulling my name for the stock.
    I would like for it to go to NJRETCOP.Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    regarding your transfer from pal to ntsc. i friend at work has a converter and will convert this for you if you want. let me know. jim

chinook the handy
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You got mail!

Woods

rockin_lg_clr.gif

"... there is much truth in the Italian saying, 'Make yourselves sheep, and the wolves will eat you.'" -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mudge, do you live in maryland? I live in Elkridge but have family in the Waldorf area. What gunshow are you talking about in Upper Marlboro? Maybe we can catch up?

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun jine the cavalry
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    7mm, sorry for reading mail that you sent to Mudge, but I gotta tell you something buddy........you're much better off having one with Mrs Mudge. I've met the Mudge's and she's much prettier than he is. -Charlie the dirty old man
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelNRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just tell me when and where you'll be in Winchester and I'll be there. (Us retired people have a pretty flexible schedule. )Winchester's only about 15 miles down the road. What "terminal" are you talking about?I seem to remember that you pilot an 18 wheeler....are you interviewing with Simbeck Trucking? I know Ronnie Simkiewicz (sp). He owns the Easy Riders shop in Winchester.Lighten up Charlie....you're beginning to breathe funny (Mrs. Mudge thanks you for the compliment.)Mudge the fortunate
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ok Charlie, I'll keep that in mind but when she see's me she's liable to run!! Mudge, I'm gonna take a chance for ridicule here, There is a company that has dedicated runs out of Winchester and Front Royal going to Coles Dept Store and Family Dollar. Home every other night and weekends for more money than I make now. I will be going from a 80+ mph candy apple red 379 Petercar to either a tan cabover or white Freightliner that says JB HUNT on it, ohh man please help me!!!!! Not JB!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No ridicule from me. Do what ya' gotta' do.That warehouse is between Winchester and Front Royal. It's pretty big. I usta' drive for Hunt's but it was J.W. Hunt out of Water Valley, Mississippi. HATE cab-overs. Had to drive a White C/O every now and then and just hated it. Sometimes had to drive that damn C/O in front of a load of livestock. By the time I got where I was going, I was fuming. My true love was ANY of the B-61 Mack's he had.You still haven't told me when you'd be down this way. Guess you don't know yet, huh? Let me know and I'll be glad to spring for the Pepsi's. Maybe even lunch or dinner.Mudge the teetotaler
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Not sure yet, it should be the the first of the week if they call me for an interview. Good 'ol JB Hunt, used to be and to some extent the laughing stock of the industry and getting on with them from what I can see is like getting a job at a nuke plant. I'm still curious, is it legal for me to bring "plinky"? If not I may need a torch and a priest to get that thing out of the door pouch of my pickup. That old .40 has been there so long it has grown roots in the door.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry...just realized I didn't answer your original question. WV and VA aren't as virulently anti-gun as MD but if you get stopped in either.........DEEP DOOGY DOO!!!I'd leave it home.Mudge the cautiouseneybl1@ix.netcom.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ok, advice well taken. I'll let you know when it comes time to venture on down. It's not far from here, should only take me an hour and a half in the 4 wheeler. BTW, what if I'm attacked by a vicious gang of bikers?? I couldnt resist that.