In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Salzo / 7mm

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Did either of you guys make the Allentown show on Saturday? What a dud? They didn't have nearly as many tables as advertised and I've seen more guns on a street corner than at that show. BOO,lol.

-Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com

Comments

• Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I did not go.I had some work to do around here yesterday, and today I am watching the Sixers.
    And besides, I knew it was my turn to buy the coffee, so I skipped out.

Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Sal, you did not miss anything! Good thing you didn't come as I had several friends with me. It would have cost you a fortune, lol.

See ya at the next one buddy.

-Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I forgot all about it, went lookin for gobble gobble's yesterday and today I'm just sittin here trying to learn how to use Adobe Premier, along with about 4 other pieces of software. Been workin on a homemade music video for 4 weeks and everytime a problem pops up I need another piece of software to do different things. Audio needs to be broken down, edited for size and format, video needs to be clipped and sync'ed with audio, needs to be compressed to work in one program because none of these stupid overpriced pieces of software share file ext's. I got on copy done but the timing is off and the .AVI for a 3 minute video is 671megs! And nothing I have will compress from .avi to .mpg!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!