In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

night sights on a beretta 92

SUBMARINERSUBMARINER Member Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
i got a beretta 92fs and i want to put night sights on it (trijicons preferably) i was told the gun would have to be sent off so the front sight could be drilled out because it is part of the slide anyway has anyone ever done this..any ideas on who i can send it to or who to contact other than beretta just looking for options so i can price shop

SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,RUSTY WALLACE FAN AND AS EVERYONE SO OFTEN POINTS OUT PISS POOR TYPIST e-mail alisonandwalt@charter.net

Comments

• SUBMARINERSUBMARINER Member Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nobody ever run across this problem

SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,RUSTY WALLACE FAN AND AS EVERYONE SO OFTEN POINTS OUT PISS POOR TYPIST e-mail alisonandwalt@charter.net
  • mark christianmark christian Member Posts: 24,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Having just returned from the SHOT Show I happen to have the Trijicon catalog right in front of me. Item X.BE01 Beretta 92 and 96 front and rear night sight set. Note- for 92 and 96 series pistols the integral front blade on the slide must be drilled and a lamp assembly with a sapphire dot and white outline installed. Tooltech Gunsight has been installing trijicon night sights since 1985 and we strongly reccomend their service. Tooltech Gunsight, 20 Church Street, Oxford, MI 48371. (248)628-1811. You need only send the slide itself and not the entire pistol. I hope this helps you.

Mark T. Christian
    edited November -1
    thanx this is the kinda thing im lookin for

edited November -1
    any other suggestions