In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

my baby girl..shooting

SUBMARINERSUBMARINER Member Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
we went shooting today and my daughter asked if she could go and i said "sure" she shot my beretta first and i was pretty impressed when she said ""daddy,can I shoot that one again"" but the bid deal (to mme anyway) was when my 12 yr old shot my bro in laws hk usp .45 and saiid " I like that one" and then sshot 3 mags worth of 185 gr target rnds through his hk and said "" it kiicks pretty hard buut i liked iit"...thats my girl[:D][:D][:D]

SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,RUSTY WALLACE FAN AND AS EVERYONE SO OFTEN POINTS OUT PISS POOR TYPIST e-mail alisonandwalt@charter.net

Comments

• matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    Way to go, now lets see how proud you'll be when she starts out shootin' ya!![;)]

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a good day to me.
    Was she hitting the target?

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • SUBMARINERSUBMARINER Member Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    she wasnt shootin no 2 inch grops buut at that age..i mean she was aon paper so i feel pretty good

SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,RUSTY WALLACE FAN AND AS EVERYONE SO OFTEN POINTS OUT PISS POOR TYPIST e-mail alisonandwalt@charter.net