In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

EARL PITTS.......

Brth729Brth729 Member Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Years ago I listened to his show on a near religious basis. The radio station he was on here , either quit broadcasting it or...I don't know what. Does anyone know if he still has a weekly show or where I can get copies of his old ones? Some times his ramblings were so funny I could have wet somebody elses pants.

***It is not so much what a man possesses, but what possesses the man which determines his quality of life.***

Comments

• Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WAKE UP AMERICA! (with that great Earl Pitts accent)

SSG idsman75, U.S. ARMY
  • Options
    WEASEL-88WEASEL-88 Member Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is still on in Cincinnati Oh, try his webb site.http://www.earlpitts.com/

Too Old To Fight,Too Lazy To Run!

Edited by - WEASEL-88 on 04/13/2002 09:23:08
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    All Flying J truck stops have Earl Pitts in their recordings section along with comedy of all sorts. Some very tasteless stuff like the kind I listen to.

It has become my purpose in life to comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's available on tape, I've got a few of them. I like Earl Pitts but Roy D. Mercer is even better. "Just how big a boy are ya?"

Woods
  • Options
    SUBMARINERSUBMARINER Member Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME SICK?YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY I COULD JUST SANDPAPER AN ALLIGATORS * IN A PHONE BOOTH.....

SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,NE'ER DO WELL, INSTIGATOR,AND RUSTY WALLACE FAN