In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Very small giveaway..Lee auto prime shellholder

CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Clouder, you had a fifty/fifty chance and you got it! Send me your shipping info and I will drop it in the mail!

Found a Lee #3 auto prime shell holder (This is not the regular shell holder that fits in the press). If anyone can use it, I will ship it out to you. I will pick a name, if more than one person responds, this evening.

Comments

• Options
    Duce1Duce1 Member Posts: 9,329
    edited November -1
    I`m in,,,,, I just broke the one I have and I have been looking for another one. They have changed since mine was made.
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just bought an old Auto Prime on Ebarf; no holders. I'd like to have yours.[:D]

Thanks.

Clouder..
  • Options
    pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    NIce little giveaway. I have one and it works wonderfully! Congrats. Clouder.
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CS8161
    Clouder, you had a fifty/fifty chance and you got it! Send me your shipping info and I will drop it in the mail!

Found a Lee #3 auto prime shell holder (This is not the regular shell holder that fits in the press). If anyone can use it, I will ship it out to you. I will pick a name, if more than one person responds, this evening.

Got the little doodad today. Thanks, amigo.

Clouder..
  • Options
    CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by whiteclouder
    quote:Originally posted by CS8161

Got the little doodad today. Thanks, amigo.

Clouder..

Glad you could use it!