In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WAL-MART 9MM

RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Went to Wal Mart tonight and waited until they unloaded the truck. They got in 40 boxes of Winchester 115 grain 9mm FMJ, 2 boxes of 223 and 1 box of 45 acp. They will only sell you 6 boxes though. I may go back in the morning. $11.97 per box of 50.

Comments

• Wehrmacht_45Wehrmacht_45 Member Posts: 3,377
    edited November -1
    Yeah I bought all 6 100 packs of WWB, then sent my wife in to pick up 6 bulk packs of 22lr.
  • hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    There usally out when i there. IF there not out i dont have the money to buy any at the time.
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was in there today and the lady told me to be there at 8pm to get ammo. She said thats when the truck runs but would take about 30 minutes to unload. She even had a sheet that told her exactly what she was getting. Bless her little heart.[:)]
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,596 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I stopped in my local walmart a few hours ago and there was six boxes of Winchester white box 100 pack 9mm amm for $17.97 a box and two boxes of Blazer Brass 9mm ammo for $7.97...I bought the two boxes of Blazer Brass and left the rest for someone else.