In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I had all these plans, but then my daughter called

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
I have some guns that I paid for from a local pawn shop and I need to go to the store. I also need to get a few other errands done, but my daughter called and asked if I could watch the baby for a bit so she could get a bit of rest and clean up before her in laws come over tomorrow.

So, here I am just STARRING at this new baby of ours. He is nearly three weeks old and adorable is an understatement. I don't know anyone gets anything at all done with a baby around. I find myself just watching him sleep for hours. I think I put him down in his swing nearly 30 minutes ago because he is sleeping and I was going to go eat something (I'm starving) and here I am 5' from him at my computer just watching him sleep and swing.

One thing I have figured out......I can get some pictures done of the guns if I tie him to me like he's in a hammock of some kind!

John%20sling_zpsaxj837nm.jpg

John%20chair_zpsplwedjez.jpg
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments