In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WHO ELSE IS AWAKE?

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Went to an auction tonight..got the nastiest, but cutest boot jack, watched a bit of tv with Classic, played with the baby, and then decided to crawl into bed for a good nights sleep...yea right...sure thing...NOT!!!!!!...

I forgot I had a diet pepsi after the auction...the caffeine in it finished my chances of sleeping...

Ever get the urge to jump on someone cause they can sleep and you cant?...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Woke up a little bit ago. Can't sleep no use trying to lay there. Watching the history channel. Battaan. Bad situation to have been in.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Here.

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911
  • MVPMVP Member Posts: 23,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am almost always awake this time of night. Not by choice but it isn't caffiene either, Its a paycheck keeping me up.
  • earthmvrearthmvr Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It seems I always up this late reading the boards. Not much activity this late, but gives me chance to read more.

4dff19a9.gifc716f163.gif72d96bc6.jpg
    Proud member of the NRA and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Having my first cup of coffee a litle early. When I get up if its three or five I just stay up and wait for dawn. I love watching the sun come up in winter. Big day tommorrow, but I can catch a nap in the afternoon if I need it.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm typically up this time of night... Tonight I've been studying - that usually puts me to sleep! [:I]

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    The Soldier that recruited me for the Army was a Bataan Death March Survivor. Yeah... I'm that old... shut up.

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am sound asleep.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    Morning BR, Im up and on my second cup of coffee, tryed to call you all last night between 6:30 and 8:30 Your time, couldnt get through. Snowed AGAIN here last night about an inch. 22 deg. out side I dont think spring will ever get here, If I dont get to the range before long I am going to DIE or go BLIND. Hope you and the Big C have a good day.
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Caffeine does nothing for me. I used to work a third shift factory job, 6 days a week, 12 hours a day, and I would drink pop like it was going out of style, along with about 7 or 8 NoDoze per night, and now I am immune, I can drink two cups of coffee and fall right asleep without a hitch.

GWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifErie.gif
    banner-small.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    I slept like a log...woke up to 3 inches of snow and a very still morning. Very rare for Texas. I hear the kids putting on their clothes...time to go make a rare Texas snow angel with my angels...

Now where are those snow boots?

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm awake now!!! would you guys be quite please.

"Life is not a journey to the grave wtih the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,

But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming

-WOW- WHAT A RIDE!!!!!"