In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Your Papers, Please

MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
I haven't had the TV on at all today. Too much 9/11 stuff for me. Here's the story Mrs. Mudge brought home. To begin with, she works about 10 miles from Dulles Airport. She said the traffic started backing up around Leesburg this morning. Quite unusual. Leesburg is also about 10 miles from Dulles. Lemme 'splain to you how you get to Dulles...FROM ANYWHERE. There is one road in and one road out. It feeds off VA Rt. 28. If you get on the Dulles access road, you go to Dulles. Well...this morning, it seems the "powers that be" decided to check EVERY car as it entered the access road off Rt. 28. This is still about 2 miles from the terminal. They had traffic so screwed up it was unbelievable. I'll guarantee you, some folks missed flights because of this assininity. The security people are, at best, inept and I guess they decided to move their exercise in futility further out from the terminal. Don't know whether it was just because today is TODAY or they're gonna' do it every day or just randomly.
You know those Al Qaeda guys....I think they're winning.
Can tattoos and microchips be far off?

Mudge the totally PI$$ED

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!

Edited by - mudge on 09/11/2002 18:30:31

Comments