In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Fully intact fetuses sold by Planned Parenthood

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
This is outrageous and Moloch fire worshiping! It's a disgrace to Our Nation to sell dead babies like so much cord wood! It's another sign of trans humanism and it's ugly dealings with Science!

serf

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/31/bombshell-investigator-says-stemexpress-bought-intact-dead-babies-from-planned-parenthood/

Daleiden said on CNN, "In a meeting with their top leadership, they admitted that they sometimes get fully intact fetuses shipped to their laboratory from the abortion clinics they work with, and that could be prima facie evidence of born alive infants. And so that's why they're trying to suppress that videotape and they're very scared of it."

Comments

• Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    According to this administration, its just a bunch of right wingers heavily editing video.
  • Options
    IAMAHUSKERIAMAHUSKER Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Disgusting. Evil.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    These intact "fetuses" were actually live births, which would make it murder. That is what Kermit Gosnell is in prison for doing. I will have no sympathy for these abortion Drs when the boogy man pays them a visit in the dark of night. It is just a matter of time.
  • Options
    M1A762M1A762 Member Posts: 3,426
    edited November -1
    Everything I ever thought about the evil liberal planned parenthood is now proven to be true. These evil basturds have to go.
  • Options
    TheBrassManTheBrassMan Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is called by them and legal in the U.S. "Partial Birth" abortion.
    If you want me to explain how it works I will tell you. But it is gruesome [:(!]
    That is how they get an intact fetus.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TheBrassMan
    If you want me to explain how it works I will tell you. But it is gruesome [:(!]
    That is how they get an intact fetus Baby.

They prefer the term "fetus" over the reality that it is a baby.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by M1A762
    quote:Originally posted by TheBrassMan
    That is how they get an intact fetus Baby.

They prefer the term "fetus" over the reality that it is a baby.
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    These intact "fetuses" were actually live births, which would make it murder. That is what Kermit Gosnell is in prison for doing. I will have no sympathy for these abortion Drs when the boogy man pays them a visit in the dark of night. It is just a matter of time.

I remember, back in the 80s I think about abortion clinics being shot up and doctors killed. Back then I was ignorant and thought nothing of it but later on in life I took a ggod look at abortion and am totally sickened by it. I'm not afraid to tell the world my feelings about abortion nor am I afraid to tell the world that if an abortion doctor is gutted alive I won't even blink. Sick disgusting creatures that can do that to a child and they need a slow painfull ride straight to hell!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Big Sky Redneck

I remember, back in the 80s I think about abortion clinics being shot up and doctors killed. Back then I was ignorant and thought nothing of it but later on in life I took a ggod look at abortion and am totally sickened by it. I'm not afraid to tell the world my feelings about abortion nor am I afraid to tell the world that if an abortion doctor is gutted alive I won't even blink. Sick disgusting creatures that can do that to a child and they need a slow painfull ride straight to hell!

I agree completely. I would not be surprised if any of these evil "doctors" meet their demise in the near future either.
  • Options
    TheBrassManTheBrassMan Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes they call it a fetus because they refuse to see it as what it is, a human being.
    I had a friend and her three daughters, they used to silently protest at the local abortion clinic here.
    They did it on Tuesdays and Thursdays because that is when the so called doctor was there to preform the abortion.
    He tried to get them arrested once. The deputy told him he could not arrest them because they were
    not on his property[8D]
    The owner of the shop next door let them protest from his property. He ended up closing his doors finally about 15 years ago.
    But he is back now in the same place[:(!]
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by M1A762
    quote:Originally posted by Big Sky Redneck

I agree completely. I would not be surprised if any of these evil "doctors" meet their demise in the near future either.

I'd buy gentlemen a beer, if I drank, knew who you were, and was remotely close to you! These are loathsome vermin, they obviously have no soul.
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We don't have time to discuss murdered babies for crying out loud we've got a man that's killed a lion that's hiding out that's a whole lot more important.
  • Options
    SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    How can one be called an "abortion doctor" when the oath one takes to become a "doctor" is completely opposite? More like "licensed baby killer"imo. Wouldn't lose a wink if these killers and the structures they practice murder in,somehow get removed permanently.
  • Options
    bigcitybillbigcitybill Member Posts: 4,890 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What if Planned Parenthood
    crushed innocent and defenseless
    preborn lions to harvest and sell
    their organs for profit?

Lion-In-The-Womb.jpg
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The same can be said about Pagan/Wica parents who scream to be nice for/to Gaia yet abort their baby.Hypocrites!

serf
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, rather than flagellate the same departed equine, why don't we figure out WHY so many abortions are requested by women in this country? It's not like birth control isn't readily available, & even cheap. In most cases, a woman who doesn't want to become pregnant can prevent that from happening.

In 35 years of EMS, I have seen several women who needed a late term abortion for medical reasons. Those who think that the answer to the abortion problem is to pass more laws saying that you can't get an abortion after x weeks might as well just switch to the Democrat party, because, obviously, you believe that government knows what is best for you & your family.

Neal