In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Old West snake oil

woma951woma951 Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Per referral from Bert H. I set out on a mission to find Old west snake oil! Three gun shows and a half dozen gun shops later I was nearly ready to give up! When I would ask about it no one knew where to find it. But almost always had a product that was better! One man even drank what he was pushing to prove its worth! But as a last ditch effort I did what any red blooded American these days would do. I Googled it and started wading threw the crap. After a few detours of reading totally nor related articles I found it! Called the number spoke to a very nice man and 3 days later I had #1 and #2 "Old west snake oil"! It's sweet nectar from god on my guns!! By far the best thing Iv ever rubbed on a gun! Highly recommend The #2 for the wood really brings it back!!! Heck I'm pretty sure my hands look twenty years newer too!! Good stuff thanks Bert!

Comments