In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Jeremiah 51......27-29

RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
edited March 2003 in General Discussion
Babylon is Part of Iraq

Jer 51:27 Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.

Jer 51:28 Prepare against her the nations with the kings of the Medes, the captains thereof, and all the rulers thereof, and all the land of his dominion.

Jer 51:29 And the land shall tremble and sorrow: for every purpose of the LORD shall be performed against Babylon, to make the land of Babylon a desolation without an inhabitant.

Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.

Comments

• Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,018 ******
    edited November -1
    According to a newsletter I got about 12 years ago, Saddam was rebuilding the Temple of Babylon. I never heard if he got it finished.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • Options
    96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good post Ruger. The world is an evil place. Everyday I see that guy in the mirror I realize but for the grace of God he could be evil as it is his nature since being born. Thanks to Jesus I don't have to follow the way of the world. God is just.

"Save the Whalers, they need jobs too."