In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Iran Refuses to Give Up Core Nuke Materials

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
All this Time they talked while Iran build it's nuclear power status and soon will join the nuclear club!

Israel will be made out as the bad guy here while The U.N. liberals with John Kerry will denounce violence against Iran by Israel,just watch and see!

We have idiots in The White House! Hillary and Kerry with Obama the three stooges that did nothing.

serf

http://freebeacon.com/issues/iran-refuses-to-give-up-core-nuke-materials/

Iran rejected on Monday ongoing demands by Western powers that it export to Russia its stockpiles of enriched uranium, the key component in a nuclear bomb.

Comments

• Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Obama the Muslim and Kerry the idiot will fold and give them the bomb[xx(][V]
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    These douch bags we have in power want them to have a nuke. They think that will make up for all the wrongs committed against them buy everyone.

These clowns hate this country. Horse face kerry proved it after he left the Navy and became nothing more than a traitor. obama is a muslim and was raised to hate this country by everyone from his own mother to his "pastor".
    RLTW

• Options
    edited November -1
    Now they say The End of June is the new cut off date?? I don't think that The Israel is going to buy it and are close to going it alone for Obama is not going to help them at all in their peace plans.

serf

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/cda4e341054649f2bf027ebf37b93fa3/differences-persist-deadline-day-iran-nuke-talks

Switzerland (AP) - Wrapping up six days of marathon nuclear talks with mixed results, Iran and six world powers prepared Tuesday to issue a general statement agreeing to continue talks in a new phase aimed at reaching a final agreement by the end of June to control Iran's nuclear ambitions, officials told The Associated Press on Tuesday
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    seems the major duty of our govt now is to give up and appease...anything and everything to anyone....anywhere...anytime
  • Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I say let Iran keep all the enriched materiel they want.

When Israel hits them with some rockets from their F15/f16's,
    the whole area will turn into a "no living zone".

Almost like a reverse dirty bomb.[:D][}:)][}:)]
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TooBig
    Obama the Muslim and Kerry the idiot will fold and give them the bomb[xx(][V]

Yes Sir, I feel for the babies born today they sure are going to inherit a chit hole world.
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by babun

Netanyahu told Congress and the world Israel would go it alone if need be, so like Chamberlain, Obama and Kerry are assuring us of a major war to follow.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This whole process makes one wonder which side Kerry and CJ are negotiating for.

A more colossal pair of dolts it would be difficult to assemble.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No worries folks, America is loved by the peaceful Muslims.
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    While I have no objection to talking to enemies, we have talked to far worse and made headway doing so, Iran is the single most distrusted nation in the world. Even their best friends do not trust them.

They are the most active of nations in sponsoring terrorism around the world. They execute more political prisoners and dissidents than any other nation, that we can determine anyway. Not just in their own country, they have been known to send killers abroad to murder Iranian expats.

The country's leadership is sufficiently untrustworthy that to limit a nuclear treaty only to the nuclear question is to indicate our side has entirely missed the point. Simply expanding "Trust but verify" into "Distrust and verify" is not adequate by half.

Either we fold in the many non-nuclear bad behaviors into the mix of what must be reformed in order to lift sanctions, or we increase sanctions. That should be our negotiating position.

Prove to us that you have stopped doing all this other evil crap, and send your nuclear materials out of country someplace we approve of, and then we can talk about sanction lifting.

As for a nuclear program of any type, the answer should be "NO WAY IN HELL". If they need low grade nuclear materials for medical and industrial processes, they have the oil money to buy them with. Anything more than that is too much to trust any regime run by fundamentalist religious nutcases with a fairly professional military to back them up.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

It can't be done.

No arab country will allow Israeli warplanes passage through their airspace. Even if they did, the amount of time it would take would allow Iran to prepare a reception for them.
  • Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    All sorts of scenarios are being discussed. Lots of analysts being paid to draw maps for news channels and websites. This is just one:

http://www.thewire.com/global/2012/02/playbook-israeli-airstrike-irans-nuclear-facilities/48945/
    http://cdn.thewire.com/img/upload/2012/02/20/mcz0x3.gif

No doubt Israel has the resources to attack multiple targets and refuel in the air on the way back. Especially if they can make a safe passage deal with Saudi Arabia. The problem is that no one night of attacks will diminish Iran's capabilities enough for the Israel's satisfaction.

Too many targets, too widely dispersed. Too many are hardened and some are under mountains. Plus the Iranians will absolutely fight back.

What would clinch this thing is a deal where Saudi Arabia joins the attack on Iran. That is much more unlikely than a safe passage deal.

Will be interesting to see if any Israel-Saudi Arabia cooperation against Iran comes about.
  • Options
    popgunpopgun Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IF 'bama and Lurch allow Iran to get the bomb (either from stupidity or treason,) Israel should use a few of it's bombs to turn Iran into radioactive dust - just like the Israelis preemptively attacked Egypt starting "The Six-Day War."

I don't think the Russians would do anything but holler over this, and Israel would be the undisputed "big Dog" in the Middle East.

Israel should never let Iran acquire the A-bomb - nor give them the time to use it.
  • Options
    rongrong Member Posts: 8,459
    edited November -1
    What a surprise
  • Options
    96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The same God that allowed a little shepherd boy to drop a giant, dressed in the most formidable armor of the day, with a stone is the same God who watches over Israel today.
  • Options
    chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Really???

http://www.timesofisrael.com/saudis-said-to-mull-air-passage-for-israeli-jets-to-attack-iran/

As if the Israelis are gonna ask anyway.[;)]

EXACTLY.

If you were going to fly a long range, low level interdiction mission across enemy territory, you aren't going to announce it or ask anyone's permission.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops

It can't be done.

No arab country will allow Israeli warplanes passage through their airspace. Even if they did, the amount of time it would take would allow Iran to prepare a reception for them.

ICBM's with nukes could do it and if they are real sneaky and talented then tungsten rods released at the right arc angle could do it too from space.

serf
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Someone needs to give back there peace prize.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese
    Someone needs to give back there peace prize.

I found that entire situation just flat out hilarious. The peaceniks of the prize commission selected a new guy for a Peace Prize who just got elected President of a country involved in two wars and countless small military interventions around the world. Then when the time for the big speech comes, said new guy gives a speech defending the use of war.

Some of the commission members in the audience looked positively sick.

Obama should have declined it at the end of the speech, or they should have rescinded the prize when they got over their shock of hearing about how war is a means of attaining peace.

Well, it often has been just that. Sometimes there are bad people who need killing, for nothing else will modify their ill mannered behaviors.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    we will keep talking and waffling till muslims bomb DC...and then wonder why they did it when we offered them jobs at burger king
  • Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I say let them have nukes. I think if we drop about 3 that should do it.[}:)]
  • Options
    96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep! That's all I am gonna say about that. [;)]quote:Originally posted by fideau
    I say let them have nukes. I think if we drop about 3 that should do it.[}:)]