In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

John walsh is a clown

springer1springer1 Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
He was in wisconsin Yesterday,Told everyone OUR CCp is a bad idea He has one ,big vote today to overturn the gover. veto
The police say no also, but they dont have they same fears of an older female caught alone late at night

Comments

• stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    John Walsh is an egotistical, self-serving MAGGOT!
    He has built an empire by exploiting the rape, mutilation and murder of his young son.
    He could care less about the safety and welfare of the public, as long as he gets his mug on TV 2 or 3 times a week.
    He has managed to sell himself to Katie and Matt of the Today Show as some kind of "crime expert".
    I'm sure he's every bit as dilligent as O.J. in the search for his son's killer ,,,,,, between make-up and rehersals of course!

EDIT: As long as the LEOs in WI have THEIR sidearms and are able to protect THEMSELVES, they clearly have no worry about YOUR safety.

The Bush administration sends tens of thousands of American military to protect the sovereignty of nations around the world, while trading our own sovereignty for hispanic votes!
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    WALSH is a dork, he is another one that says "its ok for me, but not the common man"

animatflip.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    To profit from your kids demise, make you the lowest of the scom in the barrel. May he rest in peace.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He also has a thing about semi-automatic cop killer assault weapons and and semi-automatic assault handguns. I have seen and heard him through the pitch either way but he mostly goes to the left.

Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.

Don't fly the river!
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,511 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    John wants the big government solution.
    If all the kids were Black Belts, and all the adults were packing, there wouldn't be any kidnappings or home invasion murders for John to put on his show.
    John needs an endless supply of victims to provide story lines for his show.
    His answer to the world's problems: Call The Authorities. Issue the Amber Alert. Let big government try to straighten out the pathetic victims that you and your family have become.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    One one of John walsh's AMW Walsh made the comment that he had a concealed carry permit from 4 or 5 different states. Guess he thinks it is fine for him but not for us common folk.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mr. Walsh, hmmm. Follow the buck boys.

"Save the Whalers, they need jobs too."