In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

"Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve"

jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
You'all in Boston having a hootin' good time right now?[:D]

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    haha

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ain't natural ... jus ain't natural! Seems like folks are just hell bent for election to tear down any/all symbols of decency, family, beliefs, etc.

There are days that I am actual glad to be "old" because that means I have less time to put up with the stupidity ...

If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    Now it's hitting San Francisco.
    The web is extra-slow an ebullient open-minded people excitedly share the news and explore their true feelings
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Watch out guys. They'll be labeling us racist, homophobes, and biggots because we realize this was part of Rome's fall from power; sodomites openly expressing thier sick lust for one another.

"Save the Whalers, they need jobs too."
  • Ruger22Ruger22 Member Posts: 385
    edited November -1
    Yes, and it is interesting how they are originating from states with the most virulant anti gun laws. Alot of these perverts and degenerates sit on the legislatures. Just look at Taxachusetts and the People's Republic of California. I am glad I live in a state where Jeb Bush is governor and its still legal to pack a gun and illegal to have sex with your llama.

Member: NRA, RFC, John Birch Society, American Numismatic Association.
    50pic.jpg
    124L.gif
    597lr_sm.jpg
    rfcmember.gifnraseal.jpgvo_large.jpg
    edited November -1
    Some of the "guest houses" in the hills sport Scottish Highlands cows in the pastures.
    Now you got me wondering what's dems for...
    edited November -1
    Just to keep you posted to current events in my home state...

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Opponents of gay marriage went to court Friday to stop an extraordinary act of ongoing civil disobedience in which San Francisco has issued more than 150 marriage licenses to...
  • Ruger22Ruger22 Member Posts: 385
    edited November -1
    They are trying to legislate their secular and pagan agenda and obliterate marriage as directed by Scripture. Bolshevism and depravity have always co-existend and this is the number one agenda of the leftist world view. They worship Lenin, who by the way had syphilis from the many prostitutes he screwed in Moscow's peasant prostitute district. Thank God there are still normal Americans who believe in the sanctity of marriage.

Member: NRA, RFC, John Birch Society, American Numismatic Association.
    50pic.jpg
    124L.gif
    597lr_sm.jpg
    rfcmember.gifnraseal.jpgvo_large.jpg
  • Right-The-LeftRight-The-Left Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's sad...it really is.
    Like Jay Leno said last night, if they're not careful, San Fransisco might become a haven for gays (tongue in cheek)

[:D]

Stu White, managing editor,
    http://www.Right-The-Left.com
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOL at Ruger 22. I love that comment about llamas.

"Save the Whalers, they need jobs too."