In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Need CZ Ideas

Compact_KidCompact_Kid Member Posts: 257 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
The gun bug has struck again. I am thinking of adding to my collection and would like to know everyone's comments on what model CZ pistol I should look into. Im looking towards something in the .32- 9mm caliber, Must be easy to conceal, age is not a factor. Thanks![;)]

Comments

• kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    I have a CZ70 which is a great .32, except for the awful DA trigger[xx(]

orst-title-1.gif

SUPPORT THE I.N.S. , THE COUNTRY THEY SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN
  • tidemantideman Member Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The CZ Mdl. 83 is a neat little .380cal. ,easily concealable, reliable and durable. I've not found any CZ that I wouldn't personally have EXCEPT the Mdl. 50. It was a piece of junk!!!!
    My favorite...The CZ 52. There's just something about a machine gun round blowin' out the end of a pistol barrel. Now, THAT'S COOL!!!!

Tideman [a multiple CZ owner in TEXAS]

"Don't shoot to stop 'em, Shoot to Destroy 'em!"
  • NickCWinterNickCWinter Member Posts: 2,927
    edited November -1
    CZ 75=good. CZ 75 Compact=Cool and Good.
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NickCWinter
    CZ 75=good. CZ 75 Compact=Cool and Good.

I agree. I love the feel of the cz75 and have heard great things about its reliability. It will be one of my guns if not the next one.

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Ditto on the CZ 52 thang...great balls o' fire!
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    CZ52 what a gun. I took the grips off and painted some feathers on them over a turqouise base; then sprayed three coats of clear coat over that. Wow! Really brought the old gun to life and cheaper than aftermarkets. Oh yeah right on with the machine gun round coming out the end of a handgun.

"Save the Whalers, they need jobs too."