In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

silly cat

woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Somebody needs to tell Hunter that white pizza is for humans. Who would have thought a cat would like olive oil and garlic?

What I'm really worried about is he gets gas real easy and sleeps right next to me.

Woods

Hamlin.gif

rockin_lg_clr.gif

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Hunter...

Course you like olive oil, almost any oil, but actually butter is better....keeps those ole fur balls away...

Garlic...medicinal of course, any human knows it...most animls will eat the garlic plant as it grows

He will learn in time Hunter...be patient...[}:)]

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [?]My cat FRECKLES just loves fresh coffee grounds and has had to have it every morning for three years. eats it while mine brews then eats here breakfast. no coffee and she will mope all day is this normal for cats?

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I dont know about any medicinal value of coffee for a cat, but I have known a lot of cats that eat or rub themselves in the grounds...mine included...
    I run the grinder and she is there...she loves to rub her face in the fresh grounds, and from this website we arent the only owners that have nutty cats...*LOL

Some say its toxic to cats, but I have never known a cat to get sick or die from a bit of coffee grounds...

http://www.sharieweedee.com/swcatswhoeat.htm

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BR
    I found Freckles mixing her's with the catnip one mornng she just looked up smiled walked to middle of the floor and started cutting filps for a good five min.

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)
  • Options
    Brth729Brth729 Member Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a cat years ago that would always chew up my tube of toothpaste if I left it on the counter. Never have found anybody that could explain that one to me.

Brian

My grandfather once told me,"It's not what a man possesses that determines the importance and quality of his life, but rather what possesses the man.