In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Acid---Blue line

Brth729Brth729 Member Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Probably caught a few peoples attention with my subject, but I'm refering to the Acid brand of cigars. My wife and I went shopping in Rockford the other day, and I stopped in one place I always go when we're there. I picked up a few of my usual choices, and saw some of these. I had been wanting to try them for some time, so I grabbed a one of each they had. Needless to say, I am glad I did. They were very enjoyable. One I'll highly recommend is the Blondie. It's not very big, only about a 4x38 with a 25-30 minute smoke time. The others were good as well, but I prefer the smaller ones. If you like cigars, and get a chance, grab a few of the Blondies. I think you'll enjoy them.

My grandfather once told me,"It's not what a man possesses that determines the importance and quality of his life, but rather what possesses the man.