In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Binocular repair...help...

michael minarikmichael minarik Member Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
edited February 2003 in General Discussion
I have a very old pair of Bushnell, Rangemaster Binoculars in need of repair. Problem is these are superior to any binoc's I have used in 30 years. I want to send them to ONLY the best for repair...help...
torosaucy@cox.net

Comments

• Options
    BT99BT99 Member Posts: 1,043
    edited November -1
    Some time ago I sent a pair of Ziess to the following for repair.
    I don't know if he will work on Bushnells. Z-V service 5437 Laurel Canyon, N. Holliwood, Ca. 91607 818-761-1593.
  • Options
    Patriots49Patriots49 Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bushnell has the US headquarters in Lenexa, KS. You could probably get the information direct from the website. They could give out info for an authorized dealer or repairs. www.bushnell.com

The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think Patriots has the best plan. I have a Bushnell binocular from the 70's that is really good even compared to binos that today cost 5 or 6 times as much. Hang on to it!
  • Options
    michael minarikmichael minarik Member Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    MY DAD BOUGHT THESE IN THE 60'S(HE IS GONE NOW) AND IT SEEMS I CAN SEE A FLEE ON A DEER'S BUTT AT A 1,000 YARDS...THESE ARE REALLY NICE...TRIED BUSHNELL..THESE ARE TOO OLD FOR THEM..