In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Heading out - anybody got any coffee?

jujujuju Member Posts: 6,321
edited July 2004 in General Discussion
Walking out the door to head over to Hernando to shoot some trap and good old fashioned pistols and rifles with Classic, Hair, Powdersmoke and others.

Our water has a funny color, the Water COmpany says its ok but I aint drinking it untill it clears (24 to 48 hours they say), sooooo, no coffee this am. Least not till I get to a store.

Well, gotta go, y'all play nice today and share your toys.

Select, I will stands as still as I can for you today[:D]

JuJu(who better wake up soon, no coffee, why I outta)

Comments

• Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I drink the decaf stuff. Have a good time at the range.

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.

lafayette.gif

Not a member at the auction? Join Gunbroker at this link!
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Spanish teacher from one of my schools brought me back a couple pounds of beans from Costa Rica [:p]. I forgot to pick up a grinder last night[:(] Looks like I'll be picking up a grinder tonight.
  • Options
    OklahomaboundOklahomabound Member Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't drink the water! Stick with road soda's (beer for the younger folks)[:D]

976371019-1.jpg "Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it." Lord Chesterfield
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am a pretty fair LR shooter but from SC just a tad too far.[^] Tell em' all I said hey.. and be down this fall for some fishin'.