In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Well I used Mothers Car wax..

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in General Discussion
The shop that Mr. Rick Hendrick uses for his cars did a fine job.

100_0760_zpsof5ldp1e.jpg

100_0763_zpsatquthzq.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,317 ******
    edited November -1
    Admittedly, I was unsure as to whether I wanted to open this topic.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    another nice ride SF how about some
    details ?
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,750 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Admittedly, I was unsure as to whether I wanted to open this topic.

2nd that, TMI, I was thinking.[:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ditch-Runner
    details ?

This fine Camaro SS was built at GMMG in Marietta Ga. Seems Dale Earnhardt Sr. was going to sell them at his dealership in NC. The Intimidator Camaros were in production and one Camaro was built as a prototype PR-1 for Dale Jr. He autographed the tach cluster ( like Dale done the first 33 Intimidators ) and it was sent back to GMMG. Car was built, LS1 engine removed and a LS6 that was modified 525 HP installed.GMMG installed the best GM had at the time on the Camaro..Corvette Z-06 brakes, wheels, alum. flywheel, Heavy duty clutch, and even a factory GM roll bar, electric exhaust cut outs. Car was delivered, tested by Dale Jr. for 2-3 weeks. After Dale Sr. death the car was returned to GMMG. No more were built. It just had a 7 week restoration to freshen it up. Dale Jr. had a Dick Harrell wide body 2002 600HP Camaro built by GMMG after his Dads death. Kelley Earnhardt has a 2002 GMMG Intimidator since all the 2001 Intimidators were all sold. Still pretty damn cool to have a ride that was suppose to go into production and be sold that both Earnhardts have driven. No way Dale Sr. didnt drive mine if he was going to sell them at the dealership.
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wow that sparkles like a diamond in a goats *.[:D]
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is some fine wax on a nice classic...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks SF
    one rare Camaro for sure , congrats on the find
    the anti S-F group will be along shortly though
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    details ?

This fine Camaro SS was built at GMMG in Marietta Ga. Seems Dale Earnhardt Sr. was going to sell them at his dealership in NC. The Intimidator Camaros were in production and one Camaro was built as a prototype PR-1 for Dale Jr. He autographed the tach cluster ( like Dale done the first 33 Intimidators ) and it was sent back to GMMG. Car was built, LS1 engine removed and a LS6 that was modified 525 HP installed.GMMG installed the best GM had at the time on the Camaro..Corvette Z-06 brakes, wheels, alum. flywheel, Heavy duty clutch, and even a factory GM roll bar, electric exhaust cut outs. Car was delivered, tested by Dale Jr. for 2-3 weeks. After Dale Sr. death the car was returned to GMMG. No more were built. It just had a 7 week restoration to freshen it up. Dale Jr. had a Dick Harrell wide body 2002 600HP Camaro built by GMMG after his Dads death. Kelley Earnhardt has a 2002 GMMG Intimidator since all the 2001 Intimidators were all sold. Still pretty damn cool to have a ride that was suppose to go into production and be sold that both Earnhardts have driven. No way Dale Sr. didnt drive mine if he was going to sell them at the dealership.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Does your mother know you're stealin' her wax?
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Did you get your moms wax signed?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese

I was just thinking how many 8K dollar winchesters it would take to purchase it. [:D]
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Beautiful!
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1

I was just thinking how many 8K dollar winchesters it would take to purchase it. [:D]
    Im sorry, I don't loan money.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Im sorry, I don't loan money.

Totally over your head... Not surprising. [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thanks SF
    details ?

I caught one...[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thanks SF
    details ?

You caught a real bad case of dumb *. [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thanks SF
    details ?

You caught a real bad case of dumb *. [:D]

Caught.. Hook Line and Sinker [:D][:D]