In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Sign Here if you wanna vote in Primary !

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
SC is gonna make the voter sign a sign in sheet that they are Democrats. Registration here one does not have to declare a party ( either dem or rep ). Now they have come up with some garbage that you need to declare you are a democrat to vote.

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Reminds me of a story my Uncle told me about the Dems and the South.
    Seems they were counting the votes, Demacrat, Demacrat and came upon a republican. They said hold on, something is not right with this one. Set it aside and we will get back to it later. After continuing the counts with demacrat votes the came across another Republican. " Ha, see I told you something was not right with that vote, the S.O.B. voted twice."

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    What if ya tell em your neither party, but an independent, they cant stop ya from voting. So tell em to stick it in their ear..[:D][}:)]

flageagle.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Larry, it was in the State Newspaper. IF you wanna vote in the Dem primary you must sign a paper stating you are a Democrat.