In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What the groundhog do?

D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Did he see his shadow or not?

Comments

• NOSLEEPNOSLEEP Member Posts: 4,526
    edited November -1
    He saw his shadow and he aint coming out till May.

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not,
    and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He got shot by GHD! [:D]
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No, as soon as the top of his head poped up I took it off with my .22wmr. He didn't see or feel a thing.

Oh wait, were you talking about the one on TV. I think they said we had another six weeks of winter. I'm still waiting for winter to get here. I don't think we are going to have one here in southeasttexas. Its actually a beautiful day out right now, would be wonderful day to do something outside, in shorts and a t-shirt. It got cold a couple of times, but didn't last more than a week.
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    just to let ever one know im the ground hog day shoot out champion on tiger woods golf

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,889 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If he sees his shadow it means six more weeks of winter but if not then it's only 42 days 'til Spring, right?

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    7mmnut shot him with the elephant gun. Vaporized the rodent and now he is just a mist in the air. Mushroom cloud from muzzle blast is about to fade over New Jersey.