In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

C-SPAN - Frank Lautenberg . .

flat8flat8 Member Posts: 887 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Is babbling away. This guy can hardly talk he's so damn senile.

Comments

• Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like he is drunk and babbling!

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • flat8flat8 Member Posts: 887 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Interesting though - I just learned that Bushmasters go around killing people - seemingly all by themselves.
  • bigal125bigal125 Member Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Saturday Night Specials", "assault rifles", "integral safety locks"...he's using all the buzz-words for the antis...

What a dip! [:(!][:(!] <yes, I'm being polite, so's not to get poofed!>

Big Al
  • gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    flat8 are you talking about bushmaster the snake or bushmaster the rifle? [:p]

Greg
    Former
    USMC
    ANGLICO
  • gunrunner68gunrunner68 Member Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is a bafoonn

"I did not get where I am today by worring about what I did last night"
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He can't even make his own points!! He says the manufacturors need to be sued but he keeps citing dealer screw ups! I wonder if this guy is all for suing GM when a drunk drives one of their cars and kills someone, GM needs to babysit all the dealers the way he wants gun manufacturors to babysit their dealers! last I heard the guns go to a distributor then the dealer!

This guy is whacked!

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • bigal125bigal125 Member Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    paraphrasing...using MY words:

"Frank Lautenberg is an embarrassment to our Senate, our government and our nation!" [:(!][:(!][:(!]

Big Al
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's making his case like he knows nothing about it and someone coached him 10mins. before he got on the floor. How lame! Someone should remind him he swore to uphold the constitution. All of it!
  • RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just put on C-span and they were spouting about Haliburon and Iraq (It said it was Live). Is this (the firearms bills) on another C-span?

RUGER.jpg

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Ben Franklin
  • BigBoreRobBigBoreRob Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    its on c-span-2

Ill never understand why a women would dedicate her entire life to making one man miserable when she could make so many men happy
    edited November -1
    http://www.c-span.org/watch/index.asp?Cat=TV&Code=CS2

if you dont have c-span2, use this link to see it live on vid feed

Ill never understand why a women would dedicate her entire life to making one man miserable when she could make so many men happy
  • RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks alot BigBoreRob

RUGER.jpg

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Ben Franklin
    edited November -1
    o, shucks, I just do what I can to help

• offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    TRAP -- Exactly what I think. Lautenberg was handed "his" speech as he came in the door. He's been busy all day doing something else. He has also been asking for coaching on the facts from other Senators from the podium. What a guy! [:D]

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He talked for a half hour and never said a thing that made sense.