In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Didn't know they did so much instruction

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    This is the stuff that the NRA is good at, training and marksmanship programs. They should stick to it.

They are an internal enemy when it comes to Amendment II, engendering understanding for it and relative to its defense.

It is what it is.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Gary I have been envolved in the NRA instruction program for years.. I do not like their political garbage, however there are no organization in the world that have this world wide recognized training program..

One of my 4-H shooters is about to get his National recognition from the NRA on his acheiving his Distinguished Experts qualification in Trap Shooting.. No other organization recognizes the acheivements of young shooters..

There are no organizations that send the kids their marksmanship badges for excellance in .22 shooting, (the boy scouts have a merit badge) and when I was in scouting one had to go through an NRA program to get that..

Again the NRA should stick to the training programs and get the hell out of the political arena..

I am an NRA Certified instructor for 7 of those disciplines...
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I didn't read anywhere on the page where they were teaching politics.[:o)][:o)]