In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

nothing, nada, zilch,

ToolbabeToolbabe Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Ive written on the forum....listened to tools and t-brat snore and have eaten several heart cookies w\pink iceing.......ive not eaten real food all day and ive gone in 5 times and stared at the fridge......
im very board and i realize that im sitting here and still havent a clue what to eat or what I was looking at in the fridge?????
it is raining and even the animals did nt come out to eat....

Im supposed to make something bland for tools for supper ,,,,,
the man eats peppers out of the jar, and put salsa on his wheaties.... [;)]yea right bland .... Suggestions?

Master mess sargent RRG
Flying-witch18.gif
Oh my God! is the beginning of a prayer, not a one liner!
We come into this life with nothing, everything after this is our treasure

Comments

• robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lasagna, spaghetti, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, ravioli, potato salad, egg salad, macaroni salad, macaroni and cheese. All of these are bland, and all sound real good right now. If all else fails, hard boiled egg sandwhiches or tuna fish sandwhiches are good too.

"Never argue with an idiot.... They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

"I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem."

Ryan
  • deerhntrdeerhntr Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well i am Italian so Being Sunday i would say your BASIC Sunday dinner
    a Pasta dish with meatballs and a nice salad.....OH of course a nice bottle of red wine[:p]

use_deer.jpg
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Make potted meat sandwiches. Gooood.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • ToolbabeToolbabe Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ive made my self a big plate of "sketty" and put baked potatoes in the oven and will see if he wants something after that,,,,I have some 1 1\2 inch pork chops and I could lightly flour and fry, then bake....probably gonna' do that.....waiting for him to wake.......[|)][|)][|)]

Master mess sargent RRG
    Flying-witch18.gif
    Oh my God! is the beginning of a prayer, not a one liner!
    We come into this life with nothing, everything after this is our treasure
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Scrambled Eggs with Picanti sauce! Works for me![;)]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, I think Tools picked you up some cookbooks last night at the auction along with a cake plate. Hummm.... thats it make a cake.