In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lots of prayers for this little one

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,496 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tragic.

Sure, they got the bad guy, but the militarization of our police forces will only increase the amount of collateral damage we see in the future.

Shock and awe kept the police as safe as possible at the expense of this innocent child.

On second thought, it is not tragic. It is disgusting.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    ForkliftkingForkliftking Member Posts: 4,907 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The person they were trying to arrest wasn't even in the house. Pitiful, just pitiful.
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lord have mercy,..
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    What the hell ever happened to the concept of "Criminal Negligence"? How can anybody do anything so incredibly incompetent, hurt a baby that badly and not go to prison?
  • Options
    Mark GMark G Member Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tragic. The family states that they have no insurance. Why? Didn't Barry give insurance to everybody?
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder if they arrested anyone in the drug house or found drugs
  • Options
    machine gun moranmachine gun moran Member Posts: 5,198
    edited November -1
    Prayers sent.

I'm otherwise short on words.
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by machine gun moran
    Prayers sent.

I'm otherwise short on words.

Ditto[:(!][V][V][V]
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,018 ******
    edited November -1
    1. The child should not have been in a drug house.

2. There is VERY RARELY a need for the police to use SWAT teams and dynamic (spelled V-I-O-L-E-N-T) entry methods for service of warrants. But the testosterone boys with all their fancy toys just have to go play. What happened to simply surrounding the house and then either knocking on the door or asking occupants to come out?

This need not have happened, BUT, the child should not have been in a drug house.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    1. The child should not have been in a drug house.

2. There is VERY RARELY a need for the police to use SWAT teams and dynamic (spelled V-I-O-L-E-N-T) entry methods for service of warrants. But the testosterone boys with all their fancy toys just have to go play. What happened to simply surrounding the house and then either knocking on the door or asking occupants to come out?

This need not have happened, BUT, the child should not have been in a drug house.

My take is the parents of that child should go to jail for having the child in the bad situation. The state should remove the child after it survives from the parents.