In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bobtailed Rig

songdogsongdog Member Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
Should I have stopped. Maybe so, but i didn't. As I was on my way to work at midnight tonite I passed 2 county mounties sitting on the side roads clocking people as they passed. Then 4 miles up the road I hit a sobriety check point. Took twenty minutes and there were only four cars ahead of me. After I was through with the check point I had ten minutes and 14 miles to go to get to work. Zipping along and I passed another state trooper. I was still climbing top the speed limit. I finally got onto the freeway and was doing about 15 over when I came around the bend and there he was. A bobtailed rig waiting for someone to come over the bridge. He was facing the other way. As I went by he flashed his lights, but in the process of him getting out of the median he high centered his car in the shoulder as he tried to make a tight turn onto my side of the road. I took the next exit, which was the exit I needed anyway. Do you think that I should have stopped and waited for this guy to get oput of the ditch, I do not. I knew that if i did stop there was no way to get out of this one b/c he would be pissed at him self. I thought that it was one of the funniest things that I have seen in a while.songdog the escaped
Be bold in what you stand for, careful in what you fall for.

Comments