In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Tennessee women vs Georgia women (joke)

BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
edited September 2003 in General Discussion
Two delicate flowers of Southern womanhood, one from Georgia, the other from Tennessee, were conversing on the porch swing of a large white pillared mansion. The Georgia peach said, "When my first child was born, my husband built this beautiful mansion for me. The lady from Tennessee commented. "Well, isn't that nice." The first woman continued, "When my second child was born, my husband bought me that fine Cadillac you see parked in the drive." Again, the belle from Tennessee commented, "Well, isn't that nice." The first woman boasted, "Then, when my third child was born, my husband bought me this exquisite diamond bracelet." Yet again, the second of the ladies commented, "Well, isn't that nice." The first woman then asked her companion, "What did your husband buy for you when you had your first child?" "My husband sent me to charm school," declared the Tennessee belle. "Charm school?" the first woman cried, "Land sakes, child, what on earth for?" The Tennessean responded, "So that instead of saying ''Who gives a *.'' I learned to say, "Well, isn't that nice."

Boomer

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as it is by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed."

NRA Life Member

Comments