In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What's it worth? Need some assistance.

Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I am considering selling my 1998 Custom Softail. It has many additions, and I am unsure what a "fair" price is to ask for it. I know ther are many on the site who own, have owned, or plan to own a Harley Davidson, or a Custom bike.

The bike has custom paint, 6-gallon tanks, tons of chrome, extended controls, a DAKRON Motor (milled, cast bottom-end; HD Racing), and approx 7,000 miles on it. I have taken extremely good care of it, and my maintenance effort has focused heavy on the "preventitive" side of the house. I guess I mean to say it it serviced on more than a regularly scheduled basis, and the honey-brown oil bears witness to my efforts.

Ok, enough about that, what do you think? I have thick skin, and understand amny of you do not/cannot/ will not like or buy a Harley, but take a shot.

I forgot to tell you why I'm selling it. I bought a Mustang convertible which my wife, and our two girls can all enjoy. Quite simply, whenever I was home from deployments, the bike took even more of my time and I'd rather not be away from they that much presently. Thanks in advane for your time and assistance.

One last thing. I hope th pic is not to "large", but I wanted to show the details needed to gain a proper appraisal from the "experts" her at GB [:D][;)].

f99be8cb.jpg

NSDQ!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Comments