In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

If the Republicans are smart....

PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I am sitting here in the university library between classes, reading my paper. On a whim i went to the section concerning the upcoming democrat party caucus. They had a section, "On the Issues," EVERY SINGLE democrat that is currently running has gone on the record as wanting to institue heavier gun control legislation. If bush is smart, he will take a hard stand against gun control to help him solidify his conservative base. If Bush helps to institute a second (worse) weapons ban, I absolutely fail to see how we would be worse off with a democrat in office. At least they are not hiding under the guise of being pro second ammendment. I have been doing a lot of research and hard thinking on what I have read here and many other places. While I am not 100% disatisfied with Bush, I think that no matter who we elect, this country is in SERIOUS trouble.

Patrick Buzzard
Michigan National Guard
19K-- tanker
"Strike Hard!!"

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:this country is in SERIOUS trouble
    AMEN

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,823 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And it will REMAIN in serious trouble, until people STOP CHOOSING THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS!!!!

Merc (who always "throws away" his vote.....)

Insignia?

Nos nullus habitum rancidum insignia!

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt