In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Tom Ridge Resigned

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited November 2004 in General Discussion
Now, maybe we will get some homeland security that makes sense.

Strip searching 82 year old grandmothers at our airports, and having male eployees groping the younger ones, doesn't seem to be the answer......[:(!]

njretcop@copmail.com

vic.jpgdd.art
Charlie

Comments

• Options
    RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    Should we be WORRIED about a strike until his replacement is named? Doesn't this make us MORE VULNERABLE? [:0]
  • Options
    NickCWinterNickCWinter Member Posts: 2,927
    edited November -1
    More vulnerable than before? Only if they appoint Michael Moore to succeed him.
  • Options
    RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NickCWinter
    More vulnerable than before? Only if they appoint Michael Moore to succeed him.

Touche![;)]
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder if all of these resignations were pre planned or has something come up no one wants to accept blame for?I hope they were pre planned.

Best!!

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    rugster,

I don't know about the other resignations, but this one is good. Ridge was never the man for the job! He is anti gun, which is why the pilots never got armed. [:(!]

I hope that Bush will select a much better qualified person this time.......

njretcop@copmail.com

vic.jpgdd.art
    Charlie
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought about youse guys up in that area when I heard about his leaving. I remembered that youse didn't have anything good to say about him when he was Gov. and even less when he got the Homeland Security job.

Mudge the memorable

(Notice the use of the regionalism "youse" so youse'll know what I'm saying.)

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!<BR>
  • Options
    riverriver Member Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks for his service
  • Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Guess no one wants to be associated with a lame duck president. [;)][}:)][:D]

Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.

volenti non fit injuria
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Like I said......rats leaving a sinking ship. Wait and see. Big things coming in the next couple of years.

Merc

"You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone. " - Al Capone, (1899-1947)

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt