In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Saxonpig's letter RE: Ugly gun culture

niklasalniklasal Member Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Just wanted to say well put Saxon. Great peice.Someone made mention of "ugly gun culture" being street gangs. Very True. It also reminded me of a report I saw on 20/20 a few years ago. OF course, they showed your typical urban street gangs looking tough with their Loricin pistols, but it also showed some rural gangs, weilding Mac-10's and Uzis. Cows and pastures were plainly visible in the background. I can understand gangs in the city, but gangs on the farm?!?! Forget the full-auto pistols, they'd have to drive 15 miles just to get together!
NIKLASAL@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Hatfields and McCoys were gangs.........
  • Options
    niklasalniklasal Member Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, but they had some kind of basis behind their feuding. They fought with everything from shotguns to cow bones. The rural gangs I saw were just trying to be tough like their inner city counterparts, but I didn't see what they had to be angry about. Hmmm...
    NIKLASAL@hotmail.com
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Better watch out for thoses rural gangs. Be especially watchful for the dreaded "Boyz in da Woods" gang.

It has become my purpose in life to comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    FUBARFUBAR Member Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It won't be a woods long if the boyz are carrying M44's

Guns! Guns! Guns!