In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Doghouse

TheguncounterkidTheguncounterkid Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
edited October 2002 in General Discussion
Man, im in for it now. After falling into a sako vixin last week, i promised my wife no more guns would follow me home for a few months. Unfortinalty a Kimber Classic Stainless now rests in the guncase in my car (yes i have a built in case). I couldn't pass it up for 4 bills. Its shot roughly a box an is just SOOO smooth. Its my first Kimber handgun, now i just have to convince the wife it wasn't a deal I could let go. I've used up the "investment" line, the "It followed me home, can i keep it?" line, the "If you REALLY want, ill take it back" line...i need a new one for this. Any idea's?
-Kid

www.acebuyers.com
GB... Land of the Free, Home of the *POOF*

Comments

• Options
    groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    Don't say anything about it and the first time she sees it she'll ask,"When did you get that one?" Just say, "Oh you remember this is the one I picked up about a year ago at ..... You remember don't you?" She'll say "well now that you mention it." Then she'll go off and wonder about it a couple more days and then she'll just forget about it! GHD
  • Options
    groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    Now if it's a really big problem, let me know and I'll give you 4 for the Sako and then you'll be even again!! he he he!!! GHD
  • Options
    TheguncounterkidTheguncounterkid Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh BTW Mr.Devastation, thanks for the advice on the 222mag. I got a chance to shoot it this last weekend with some factory ammo i found....WoW! Im cant wait to work up those loads you posted for it, i expect to be under 1/2" with that baby. Factory was posting around 3/4" to 1" off the bags. We will try some coyote's this thanksgiving when i visit my folks up in the high desert. Im really glad i didn't set that barrel back now!
    -Kid

www.acebuyers.com
    GB... Land of the Free, Home of the *POOF*