In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Georgians please help get rid of this woman

susiesusie Member Posts: 7,304 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,50164,00.html
She is a loose cannon that needs to be de-milled!! One more post toward being a new member!!

Scouts Out!

Comments

• Options
    adminadmin Member, Administrator Posts: 1,079 admin
    edited November -1
    This woman is a nut. Unfortunately it is nearly impossible to get rid of an incumbant politician, regardless of how big a moron he/she is.
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Just another example of why our country is in serious trouble. We have idiots like this in positions of power.

Anyone remember when Kalifornia Congresswoman Maxine Waters, while attending a NASA briefing on the Mars explorer satellite that was launched to photograph the surface of the red planet , asked a NASA official if it would take any pictures of the area where the astronauts landed in 1969?

Here's a United States Representative who is so ignorant she thought Neil Armstrong landed on Mars.

God help us bring this country back to the greatness of yesterday.

Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • Options
    Jungle JimJungle Jim Member Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is a letter I sent to politics @ fox news.com

Hello,

In response to this doofass woman making these crazy charges, I say this.

You stole the election in Georgia, and have proven by this outburst and many others that you don't deserve to be in office. Your irresponsible behavior is a "black eye" on Georgians, women and black people world wide. How dare you accuse anyone except Bin Laden and his cronies of being the blame for September 11th. !

I charge you with being a terrorist
    and a treasonist !
    Your hit and run guerrilla tactics of making damaging stupid statements, then running and hiding with no comment is exactly what Al Queda does in combat.

Remember James Trafficant ? He ended up stripped of all committee assignments by venting foolishly, and eventually was found out for who he truly is. You will be found out as well - I only hope that you are convicted on more counts than he was - and I hope terrorist/treasonist is on top of the list!

"De Oppresso Liber"
  • Options
    Zuider ZeeZuider Zee Member Posts: 41 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I lived in Georgia for a time; met and worked with some very nice folks there. I just can't believe that the nice folks there would elect someone like this woman to represent them. I imagine that she will be flushed at re-election time. (at least I hope so).

ZZ
    [:d]