In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Rosie

2»

Comments

• old single shotsold single shots Member Posts: 3,594
    edited November -1
    I am doing pretty good. I am in physical therapy for my jaw and i have at least one more surgery in August or September. If they are doing a biopsy i am guessing they are looking for cancer. I had cancer on my tongue. I had squamus cell cancer of my tongue with cancer in my lymnodes. If you have to have cancer hope for hpv. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I have no problems with helping you through this. I wish i had someone helping me along the way letting me know what to suspect. As for the biopsy they will stick a needle in your tongue in a couple spots to deading the pain. Then the will cllip some peices from your tongue. They took 5 from me the first time. After the pain meds wear off it hurts a little. Not great but a little. God bless everything is negative. David
    edited November -1
    Rosie did you ever find those Miroku parts you needed? If not try here

http://www.wisnersinc.com/shotguns/miroku_moss.html

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
    edited November -1
    I tried twice to let you know I got your last eMail. I don't know if it really was a problem with your address or because I have hughes.net. I tried both addresses and got both of them back. hughes.net works as advertised once in a while, but not very often.

Anyway, I got your last eMail.

Thanks
    edited November -1
    Very nice to talk you to today. I thought I knew my Bullards, but wow. Wish I could have been of more help, but I'll keep looking. Ever make it down south and I'd love to give you a tour of my antiques [;)]

Brian
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    He seems to have a Wagion fetish tonight.

aliens.jpg
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya, it's called STALKING[;)][;)][:p][:p]

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • The LawThe Law Member Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gunna have ta say sorry ahead a'time ta some of y'all "icecreams" Da'rosie is just postin' how "some" of the advanced members...became...advanced members...Leetle Sheets...[:X]

Rosie Rocks!!!...[;)]

"Don't mistake my honesty for weakness...