In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ghost to Ghost with Art Bell

idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
edited November 2002 in General Discussion
This is the only night that Guam is running the Art Bell show live because it is allegedly a very haunted island. Why do you ask? Tonight is Art's annual Ghost story night. Ghost stories all night long. Is anyone else tuning in? I know that it's all a crock but I know I'm not the only one that has that twisted little nagging to listen to Mr. Bell every so often.

Comments

• Options
    TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    I have heard of this guy but have never caught his show. How do I find it?
    TOOLS

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am growen, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • Options
    Fep1990Fep1990 Member Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They told about flesh eating bacteria .... It was true...

They told about Prions "mad cow desease" Ity was true ....

Goverment provides them disinformation ,they publish it...

So all they say is Crock even if they tell the greatest truth...

Apply the same to CNN ,FOX news and ABC On Gun Issue then the rest is also....

100%BULL_?

Donate to free energy R&D Just Paypall $$$ to:
    arkresearch@hotmail.com
    Intelligence is not measured in paper but in the ability of adaptation and analysis performance in multy-tasking problem solving work....
  • Options
    paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    WELL SPOKEN JUDGE!
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,242 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I tuned in the show at 3:00am but the guest host was on. He isn't a very good interviewer. Art Bell is a great interviewer, plus he has that fabulous deep voice. Art has been having a lot of health problems with back surgery and he isn't on much these days. You might think a guy could do a radio show laying on his back in bed but I guess not.