In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Unbelievable... Meth-head complains to cops

retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
About the purity if her dope !!! LINK quote:Enid Police: Woman Calls To Report Her Meth Was Laced

ENID, Oklahoma - A 54-year-old Enid woman is facing felony drug charges after police said she called them because she thought her methamphetamine was laced with something.
The Enid News & Eagle reports Lynette Rae Sampson, of Enid, was arraigned Thursday on a felony count of possession of methamphetamine and a misdemeanor count of unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Sampson is being held in lieu of $5,000 bond and was ordered to return to court Aug. 25 for a bond appearance.

According to a police affidavit, Sampson called officers earlier this week. When an officer arrived, police said Sampson told the officer "I'm glad you came." Police said she told the officer she thought her meth was laced with something and proceeded to show the officer the container where she kept meth.

According to the Enid News & Eagle, Sampson opened the container and showed the officer a hollowed out light bulb containing a white residue Sampson said was methamphetamine. She also showed the officer two small bag containing a white crystalline substance.

The substance tested positive for meth, police said. Sampson reportedly admitted to smoking meth a few hours before the officer came to her home.

"Once you think you've seen it all, something new will surprise you. It's sad people who utilize these drugs don't realize how it effects them, and what they can do to you," Enid Police Captain Jack Morris said.Why am I not surprised .... ???

Comments

• Options
    LesWVaLesWVa Member Posts: 10,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I cracked up when I read this story from a neighboring county.
    ==========================

Death call response leads to meth find

HARTS - Lincoln County Sheriff's deputies, responding to an unattended death call in the southern part of Lincoln County last week, found evidence of methamphetamine production and arrested a woman in connection with the find. Chief Deputy Napier, joined by Deputy Bryant and new Deputy Ashworth, visited the home on Main Harts Road, Wednesday, July 9, 2014 for what was described in court documents as an "unattended death call."
    When the deputies arrived at the home, a strong chemical odor was detected coming from the building. Officers soon uncovered a Gatorade bottle with plastic tubing containing an unknown white powdery residue, a soda bottle with white powder and a strong chemical odor, and another plastic container located under the back porch. The latter had tubing coming from it also with white powdery residue. The materials were identified as components of a "shake and bake" meth lab.

Renea Craddock, 49, was arrested in connection with the matter. She was taken for processing and later arraigned. Bond was set in Lincoln County Magistrate Court at $25,000 and Craddock was being held at the Western Regional Jail in Barboursville late last week. The matter was expected to come before the court again in the near future. Charges for Craddock included possession of meth, and operating or attempting to operate a clandestine drug laboratory. Deputies confirmed that the body of a male was found at the scene. The matter remains under investigation. The meth find was the latest in a string of discoveries made by law enforcement around Lincoln County.
    =========

Dead body at your house and not enough sense to get rid of your meth before you call the police..[:0][:0]
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,017 ******
    edited November -1
    A woman once complained to me that a crack supplier sold her a piece of soap wrapped in foil. She wanted me to make him give her money back.

Another bonehead complained that someone came into is room and stole his weed.

They keep us in business.
  • Options
    RustyBonesRustyBones Member Posts: 4,956
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LesWVa
    I cracked up

So did she, literally [:D]
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and she was worried about quality control????....no recall ????
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    even GM has a recall if they find a crack
  • Options
    minitruck83minitruck83 Member Posts: 5,369
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LesWVa
    I cracked up when I read this story from a neighboring county.
    ==========================

Death call response leads to meth find

HARTS - Lincoln County Sheriff's deputies, responding to an unattended death call in the southern part of Lincoln County last week, found evidence of methamphetamine production and arrested a woman in connection with the find. Chief Deputy Napier, joined by Deputy Bryant and new Deputy Ashworth, visited the home on Main Harts Road, Wednesday, July 9, 2014 for what was described in court documents as an "unattended death call."
    When the deputies arrived at the home, a strong chemical odor was detected coming from the building. Officers soon uncovered a Gatorade bottle with plastic tubing containing an unknown white powdery residue, a soda bottle with white powder and a strong chemical odor, and another plastic container located under the back porch. The latter had tubing coming from it also with white powdery residue. The materials were identified as components of a "shake and bake" meth lab.

Renea Craddock, 49, was arrested in connection with the matter. She was taken for processing and later arraigned. Bond was set in Lincoln County Magistrate Court at $25,000 and Craddock was being held at the Western Regional Jail in Barboursville late last week. The matter was expected to come before the court again in the near future. Charges for Craddock included possession of meth, and operating or attempting to operate a clandestine drug laboratory. Deputies confirmed that the body of a male was found at the scene. The matter remains under investigation. The meth find was the latest in a string of discoveries made by law enforcement around Lincoln County.
    =========

Dead body at your house and not enough sense to get rid of your meth before you call the police..[:0][:0]

From blockade to meth, life hasn't changed much since they used to chop off heads down on the West Fork.

[V]

Allen
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those zany, wacky, crazy meth heads!
  • Options
    MemphisJim1MemphisJim1 Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Somehow one is left to conclude that things like meth can and do have an effect on IQ. I've always thought druggies start with an IQ somewhat lower than room temperature and stimulate it into refrigerator-freezer range with their chemical abuse. Even scarier: they breed AND vote.
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by retroxler58
    Unbelievable... Meth-head complains to cops

About the purity if her dope !!!

One of life's small pleasures, that some criminals are seriously stoopud!
  • Options
    woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    actually, most DON'T bother to vote, thank goodness
  • Options
    machine gun moranmachine gun moran Member Posts: 5,198
    edited November -1
    Two guys in WI got into a fight over the possession of a guitar, the girlfriend of one of them called the Cops, and the Police who broke up the fight determined that the guitar was packed with cocaine.
  • Options
    retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by machine gun moran
    Two guys in WI got into a fight over the possession of a guitar, the girlfriend of one of them called the Cops, and the Police who broke up the fight determined that the guitar was packed with cocaine.
    Kinda hard to believe they thought it wouldn't be seen with that BIG HOLE IN THE FACE... [:D]

Dumber And Dumber And Dumber And Dumber... Goes our society. [B)]
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,272 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live in the NC mountains. Ten years ago, we had an epidemic of meth here in Madison County. Every week or two, law dogs would bust another meth cooking house. These meth heads would find an abandoned trailer at the back of some farmer's property, move in unannounced, and set up a generator for power, and start cooking the meth.

Meth freaks were committing all kinds of home burglaries. No home invasions here in Madison County, everybody knows that every home owner has a couple of loaded guns close at hand. Meth freaks would wait until the home owners had gone to work, then kick in the door and steal what they wanted.

About 6 years ago the NC legislature cracked down on Sudafed. You could only buy one pack at a time. Sudafed was removed from the shelves, you had to buy it straight from the pharmacist, and present driver's license.

This was a great law! The meth heads want to get two cases of Sudafed to make a batch of meth. There hasn't been a bust of a meth cook here for at least two years.
    Thank God for the wisdom of the NC legislature. I have no sympathy for meth freaks and I have a couple of loaded .44s to deal with them. As remote as my house is, they never have bothered to drive my 3/4 mile driveway and to learn what awaits them at "Allen's Castle." Might be a nasty surprise for the tweakers.