In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like that hurt.

Real men use little bullets.
  • thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like the deer belly flopped on the truck, no?

The itsy, bitsy spider crawled up the water...
    BLAM BLAM BLAM!

Edited by - thesupermonkey on 09/30/2002 15:32:04
  • Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    Wow! And I thought my wife was the only one who found suicidal deer!

Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did the driver make it ???? WOW..

Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Liberals....
    edited November -1
    I believe the driver is the guy in the red jacket with the cut up face.
    Some people always gotta kill 'em the hard way...

BLAM BLAM BLAM!
  • 4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
    edited November -1
    Friends shouldn't let deer drive drunk!

When Clinton left office they gave him a 21 gun salute. Its a damn shame they all missed....
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's amazing. Never saw one like that before. High quality of pictures.
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't look like it did enough damage to the deer though, whatayall think, is the Durango big enough to kill a deer effectivly or should he move to a larger vehicle? Say a Peterbuilt? If this is the same as gun hunting deer wouldnt he need a vehicle large enough to splatter the deer with one hit? Personaly I think the Durango did a nice job but lets see what the Magnum gang thinks.

Real men use little bullets.
  • Go JoeGo Joe Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Supposedly the deer was on a bridge when a car came by and scared the deer which made the deer jumped off the bridge and on to that durango below.

Sir, we are both blowing smoke, but I at least have the courtesy to be smoking a fine cigar
  • 4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    Gutting a deer the hard way,amazing the driver survived!

"It was like that when I got here".
    edited November -1
    Go Joe,
    Yup, that's the story I was emailed.
    It didn't sound very believable that's why I didn't post it.
    Never heard of a deer taking a flying leap off an overpass.
    But never the less, in a couple of the pictures you can see an overpass a few hundred yards back.

BLAM BLAM BLAM!
  • sig-mansig-man Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man, what luck,the deer gutted itself and the backstraps and hams are still good, to bad the rack got destroyed, but it looks like a small 8 point anyway,the rest of the meat is sausage fodder I guess....
  • shootinfoolshootinfool Member Posts: 219 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A couple observations here. It looks like another deer jumped to avoid the Dodge and scuffed the hood, then careened off the top, crumpling it. The deer in the pic looks to have been victem no.2 and did a header into the glass. One question though, what is the brown stuff on the top of the dodge? and how did it get there. Was the deer covered in dirt when it went superman and tried to leap a dodge in a single bound?
  • dads-freeholddads-freehold Member Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    greetings, graphic reminds me of a couple accidents on I-10 between lake city and live oak. one a mustang 2 raninto the back of a bull that got on the exit ramp at sr29 ( what was neet was there were no fatalities except the bull and the front seat was full of bull crap),and two, again with no deaths a deer jump our barrier wall across a bridge we were remodeling infront of the leadtruck of a three 18 wheeler convoy forsing it to swerve into our barrier wall then the other two hit it and the walls. they all wound up in aheap at the center of the bridge. all the cabs were ripped from the chassies and the trailers looked as if a giant had twisted them a couple times and throw em in a pile.they all walked away and if i told you the rest of the story you would swear i was lying. respt submitted dads-freehold

if your going to be a savage, be a headhunter
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    7mm, there you go with the old use enough vehicle argument. Man, you can do it with a VW Bug, but vehicle placement is everything. Ya gotta put that vehicle in the kill zone.

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand
  • mkirklandmkirkland Member Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been pissed about not getting a tag, but that is ridiculous!!
  • Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    I was wondering about the brown stuff myself, but if you look close, you can see what appears to be corn mixed in with digested grass. Methinks Mr. Bambi blew chow.

Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • EndlssEndlss Member Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gotta agree that the brown stuff is intestinal or stomach goop. I arrowed a buck one time as he stepped out of a soy bean field. He was still chewing as he walked. When he was hit he blew chunks and sprayed out about a quart of wet slimey poo, not the round stuff. The shot was a straight thru heart hit, ran 15 yards. My brother was watching thru binoculars from about 65 yards away and he saw it too. I looks like the impact exploded the abdominal cavity so I'm sure it was forced to like projectile vomiting. The guy looks ok and calm. Its now a Poo-rango
  • Dyer_MakerDyer_Maker Member Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    About 2 years ago on Route 50 east, just outside of Bidgeport, WV. A car struck a deer, it flew over that car into the car following. It went through the windshield killing the passenger instantly,the driver later died of his injuries. Both were in their late seventies.