In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Its a big adjustment for both of us!

CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,596 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I went down to the Dog and Cat shelter here in town and came home with a little golden colored cocker spaniel, about 8 years old, female. I have a 13 year old Springer Spaniel already and he and I have been together since he was 8 weeks old. We are really set into a routine and he knows my schedule and I know his. Now we have this new dog thrown into the mix and its not easy for us to adjust. I think once the cocker falls into a routine and gets on our schedule, things will smooth out. She already christened my carpet with a large pile of scat! I think she was just nervous and since that first day, no more accidents...knock wood! She is a good natured, calm little dog and gets along well with my old dog. I was gonna get a younger dog or a puppy, but I don't think either one of us has the energy to keep up with a puppy at this stage of the game.

Chris8161
Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof!

Comments

• NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope your new addition brings you yrs of love and affection.Im sure after a little time(seems like never)and she will adjust to your schedule.

Best!!

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"