In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Will a FFL holder please help me?

NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I know you guys have to make a living but my dealer is being unreasonable he want $850.00 for a Sig Sauer P-226 .40 auto and the same price for a P-220 .45acp.Now I know this is out of the ball park but he usually gives me a 10% LEO discount but still.Will someone with an FFL tell me what the actual cost of the gun is for you.Im mostly interested in the P-226 .40 Black Stainless?

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Email me...I might be able to help you out

allamericanarmscompany@earthlink.net

Eric

All American Arms Company

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Too bad you don't need a 9mm. A retired deputy offered me his but I'm into the 22 thing right now and don't have the money. A lot less than what you're looking at. Let me know though and I can get you his phone number. He was a defective (intentional mispelling) before he retired and the gun is in very good condition. Let me know if you want the phone number and you and he can deal.

You have email.

"Save the Whalers, they need jobs too."
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,062 ******
    edited November -1
    Right now, I am looking at a sale flyer from a major wholesale outfit. They advertise, "Nobody beats our SIG deals."

The prices shown are dealer prices. You would have to add shipping, dealer markup or transfer fee, and sales tax, so it isn't as cheap as it looks.

SIG P220 Black $500

SIG P220 Stainless $500

SIG P220 Stainless w/night sights $650

SIG P226 .40 $600

SIG P226 .40 w/night sights $670

There is a SIG Law Enforcement distributor in your state or region. That distributor can probably make you the best deal and will sell you the LE package, which is a pistol and three LE mags. What I priced to you above are non-LE guns that come with only two politically correct mags.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you very much,maybe I can return the favor one day![8D]I was looking to make a buy through the Departmental Distributor Streicher's.But there not listing any Sigs in their new catalog.Of course they were several they carry that werent listed.I called our representative to discuss whats going on as the P-229 .357 Sig is our Duty gun.He paged me one day last week and I tried to call him and he didnt answer his cell.I assume they will be closed Monday or the FAD will be.I kind of hate to make another Departmental purchase.I made one back in Nov.I would rather give a gun shop my money but not at those prices.

Also Ive heard a Different company makes the 10RD Mags sold in the US. and the springs weaken quickly.I cant say much about the 10RD Mags Ive never shot one in my Sigs.All in all the 10RD Mags arent supposed to be nearly as good as High caps?I can buy Factory High cap Mags cheaper than most generic Hi Cap Mags.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"