In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I LOVE DIGITAL!!!

quamnetquamnet Member Posts: 332 ✭✭
edited July 2002 in General Discussion
Don't know if everyone's got it yet but I just got digital cable and i love it.......usually i had to wake up at ridiculous hours on weekends to watch hunting channels......now they have a channel that shows it 24/7. That is not even to mention the 22 HBO's and Cinnemax's..............I'M IN HEAVEN.

Comments

• offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You may be in heaven, but I'm still protesting the high cost of the utility. Digital is going to be standard very soon, and analog will be obsolete. I'd rather still be paying about what I pay now when that happens. So I'm not going to encourage them by paying extra for simple progress. High speed internet wants the same kind of money -- who can afford that much in utilities monthly? These guys in marketing are going to have to get real. Even the TiVo people want a subscription fee. I say, don't price necessities like luxury options. That's used car salesmen's tactics.

- Life NRA Member
    "If cowardly & dishonorable men shoot unarmed men with army guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary...and not by general deprivation of constitutional privilege." - Arkansas Supreme Court, 1878
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For real digital TV buy a Dish network and every channel they offer,which is about 230 viewing channels.Im like you on the Hunting channels but the Outdoor channel and OLN have greatly dissapointed me.

Best!!

Rugster